Wednesday 25 May 2011

Procrastination monster strikes again.

If you've ever had something really important to do that you can't really be arsed to do, such as studying for an exam or tidying your room, I'll bet you a million pounds that you've had a run in with the procrastination monster.
The procrastination monster 

This beast is currently ruining my life. I sit down in the morning to do some studying then, BAM! I'm distracted and doing something completely unrelated to my original task. I should really be studying right now, oops.

In my defence I'm still recuperating from last week. I was out stumbling home late most nights. In my school each department, so in my case Chemistry, Physics and Biology, go out on the lash together. This includes the teaching staff, I can honestly say that I now view my teachers (or should I say ex-teachers) in a completely different light. It is quite on odd feeling to know that they're never going to teach me again. You don't realise that they have such an influence on you till it all stops.

Still, only a few pesky little exams then I have a whole summer to look forward to and then I can get stuck into Uni!!!! WOO! (apologies for the profusion of exclamation marks, I just get really excited...)

Right, I'm off to battle the procrastination monster and get some A-levels. Over and Out.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sorry babes, but this one was so good that you incited a burst of creativity. This could have turned into another book, but I redirected it into plagiarism.

    New post though XS xx

    ReplyDelete