Tuesday 29 March 2011

You did want a picture, right?

Guess what guys! I drew you a picture :)

It's a dinosaur. I hope you like it. I figured that you might need cheering up. If you've had a day like mine, you definitely do. Sometimes I wonder why I picked the subjects I did, I mean who in their right mind thinks Chemistry, Physics and Biology is a good idea. Don't get me wrong, I get to learn all sort of interesting things; Science can be cool. I mean look at Professor Brian Cox (*dreamy sigh*) I don't think physics has ever been more relevant. But seriously, today has been horrific.

It doesn't help that I only had one free period today. I genuinely don't know what I did when I actually had to attend lessons all day. I was probably a more grumpy person. I'm sure they are supposed to be "study periods" and you're meant to use them to do work, however, I tend to use them as cafe periods. I've got two tomorrow. Life is looking up :)



1 comment:

  1. That dinosaur is tiiidy.. don't do the sciences, PAH, you should have taken art!

    ReplyDelete