Saturday 25 June 2011

The final push.

Well hello there my beautiful young chickens. No, I'm not drunk, simply in fine fettle this glorious day. The end is in sight. By Monday afternoon I shall be free from the daily grind of school. The culmination of 14 years of full time education. Shocker. Only one more little physics based exam to plough my way through. The final push. The last time over the top.

Who I am I kidding? I've got all of this to look forward to this time next year...Although, I suppose I can't complain. Next years is self inflicted education. YAY! 

Also, I just got new glasses wanna see? No? Tough. My blog; my rules. 
OSIRIS 597 glasses
I shall be able to see again!
Look! Pretty glasses! 

Anyhoo, I again apologies for the relative crappyness of this post. Normal service will be resumed after Monday.  

All my love and sloppy kisses xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment